Assistant to the Executive Director
· Manage and create content for Facebook & Twitter accounts (daily).
· Draft emails to external network (minimum of one per week).
· Spotlight alumnae weekly.
· Update Emerge KY website (monthly).
· Manage & update databases (NGP and Poliops).
· Draft op-eds & form letters to editor to distribute to internal network (quarterly).
· Draft and distribute press releases and media advisories, as needed.
· Draft and mail thank you letters to contributors, sponsors, volunteers, trainers, etc.
· Manage the Class Facebook groups & Emerge KY Sisters Group.
· Attend community and political events on behalf of Emerge.
· Take photos/videos during training sessions, receptions, and other events.
· Update and/or create promotional materials.
· Assist Executive Director and Board with fundraising.
· Develop 10-20 calls per week for Executive Director and/or Board.
· Attend all fundraising events for Emerge.
· Promote all fundraising events.
· Draft and distribute invitations for events.
· Develop list of contributors and ask amounts per event.
· Draft and distribute outstanding pledge letters.
· Create and manage Act Blue pages for online fundraising campaigns & sponsorship opportunities, tuition, and application fees.
· Research potential contributors.
· Assist with contributor outreach and updates.
· Manage the collection and logging of contributions into NGP.
· Attend all training sessions.
· Confirm venue and trainers for each session.
· Recruit and organize board members and alumnae to volunteer as “hosts” for each session.
· Assist trainers to prepare for session.
· Organize and distribute materials (agendas, trainer bios, presentations, handouts) for each session.
· Create & manage online Google forms used for session homework and evaluations.
· Communicate with class on action items, agendas, and any other needed information.
· Order catering and assign alumnae/board pick-up.
· Assign & manage volunteers to bring/donate other items needed for training.
· Assist Executive Director with miscellaneous administrative and clerical tasks.
· Prepare documents for board meetings and board retreat including, but not limited to, agenda, minutes, and reports, as directed by Executive Director.
· Manage zoom link and conference call line for meetings and webinars.
· Manage online application portal and verify applications are complete.
· Prepare and print applications and materials for applicant interviews.
· Meet with prospective recruits/applicants and alumnae, as needed.
· Manage inventory of supplies.
· Manage and create promotional materials.
· Pick up mail at P.O. Box.
· Update financial binder monthly with contributions and disbursements.
· Any other reasonable tasks assigned by the Executive Director.
It is the policy of Emerge Kentucky to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.